PowerHouse Gaming™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerHouse Gaming™

Xbox 360 Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:18 pm

/watch?v=FLnMNgeYW4A&feature=feedu

look nice but most things shown were already confirmed. don't understand the ending (2:09) because he kills FOURZEROTWO in the kill feed. I thought that this was killing AI only. unless it just uses your friend's Gamertags like combat training in blackops. I would put the video directly in the forum but I have to wait a week first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 pm

The ending was from multiplayer not spec ops. It seemed like a new equipment/killstreak like a bouncing betty from WAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 pm

That looks bad ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:58 am

But he Kill a JUG on the killfeed to the left for 14 points? FOURZEROTWO did say that they were going to revamp the killstreaks big time although.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Looks like the riot shield is back!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 pm

models are back ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Survival Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerHouse Gaming™ :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: