PowerHouse Gaming™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PowerHouse Gaming™

Xbox 360 Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on MW3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Deffinatly gunna flop. No
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:18 am

No Stopping power but cold blooded. Looks like a camp fest
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 am

Second chance is back and the 9bang is gunna be annoying.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

The new "ops" mode dose look good.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 am

It does look straight, but you know everyone's focus is multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 am

I just hope there gonna bring back quick scoping!
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

There is gunna be quickscoping but not like mw2.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 am

idk.....it will prolly be ok.......but like always there will be your people who put up a tent, start a fire, and sit on a log while roasting marsh mellows to kill time until some one comes around the corner.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

TheMagicalNegro wrote:
There is gunna be quickscoping but not like mw2.
more like cod4 maybe??? anyways its not MW3 I'm thinking of, it's "when the fuck is people at infinity ward, treyarch, and Activision run out of fake wars and real wars" watch cod9 being Call of Duty "Stone Age".
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 am

Vicious wrote:
watch cod9 being Call of Duty "Stone Age".

were almost up to 9 this is MW3 will be 7 just on the 360..there were a few ones before 360 to so there is easily over 9 CODs alredy.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 pm

This series is so played out, they really need somethying new or add a bunch of new shit to it.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Defiantly new shit wud make game a whole lot better. The same old shut gets boring after awhile and quick scoping usually keeps me playin till a new game comes out
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: cod is easy to beat    Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 am

Took me 2 hours to beat the game on normal :black ops

Last edited by NERDS G0NE WILD on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:45 pm

A bunch of new shit? Please. They're doing it Madden-style. A little upgrade/update, one or two major alterations and that's it.

See Dolphin diving and the Cod Points system.
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 am

MW3 will just be a map pack of BO or MW2 T_T
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

I would rather have a bo map pack like game because I can handle campers with good hit detection
Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Sliding Bandit wrote:
I would rather have a bo map pack like game because I can handle campers with good hit detection

Won't see it. Same reason you didn't see WaW maps on MW2, but did see CoD4 maps. You might see some more CoD4 or maybe even a MW2 map redone, but that'd be it.

Honestly, I'm shocked we didn't see a WaW map pack (I know the golf course is a reskin of a WaW map).

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:57 am

emalft wrote:
MW3 will just be a map pack of BO or MW2 T_T

Fiis Kiis we were talking metaphorically as if MW3 was going to be a game that was the so similar to mw2 or bo That is might as well be considered a map pack of one of those games. not that I want actual maps from bo. Evil or Very Mad read the previous posts before replying.

P.S. Just kidding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on MW3. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on MW3.   Thoughts on MW3. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on MW3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerHouse Gaming™ :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 :: Anything and Everything-
Jump to: